MKM Firecontrol - Fire Protection
In less than one hour you assemble the wireless system in your vehicle. Look for an opening of 65 x 107 mm at the dashboard near the driver’s seat and fit the display. Connect the silicone cable to the power supply (born 15) at the starter key. Brown (1) wire for plus blue (2) wire for ground. Plug in the GSM and if available the GPS antenna and the siren cable into the designated jacks.
The display reports Caution and by scroll text if sensors are defect,
the supply voltage is low or the radio communication to the display
is lost. Warning appears at sensing of smoke or temperature of
75 degree C nearby and optional pre warning in the engine compartment.
It shows Fire if there happens a fire incident. The location in the
vehicle of the component concerned is indicated at every event.
Fire detector SNS
Attach the SNS body with cable ties at the top of the
engine compartment and supply 24 VDC to the cable.
Brown wire (1) for plus blue wire (2) for ground.
Check the bar code is visible.
• Standard type has 5 sensors
• Option up to 6 engine boxes
• Up to 30 fire sensors could
communicate with the display
Easy assembly of FDU SNS
in the engine compartment
1) Attach the body with cable ties to the top of the compartment and supply 24 VDC. Brown (+).
2) Check the distance to the hot spots and cut a ½ inch Marten hose to this length and push the free end of the SEH sensor through it.
3) Press the sensor head completely into the Marten hose.
4) Lose the nut of the cable gland and insert the other end of the spiral hose.
5) Plug the free connector into the corresponding socket at the circuit board and remove the black shunt.
6) Screw the cable gland nut and close the cover of the body water tight (lP 65). Check that the rubber gasket in the lid of the body will not be damaged.
7) Place the sensor head above the dangerous hot spots.
Detector head is very sensitive for short response.
Handle with care.
The display shows the following status messages:
Fireless control platform
The option fireless is the remote monitoring of all systems in the field. The communication with the operator control panel is done by SMS. The fire alarm is immediately reported to the headquarters and to the alert phone no. optional with the coordinates. In addition, the functionality of all sensors and the extinguishing system is monitored of errors and reported with the appropriate address in the vehicle to the platform. The operator is free to which program he wants to supervise the maintenance procedure. He can set the name, the maintenance code and details. Time intervals and emergency numbers as well as sensor designation can be changed from the head office.
PDF Download: >> FDU Fireless e